Medi-Cal Trust Planning Webinar
• Why internet, do-it-yourself and bargain-priced plans almost always end up in court.
• How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,337 in average monthly costs.
• How to avoid losing your home & other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
• How to avoid court supervision of your life in the event that you become disabled.
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from costly LTC expenses.
• Why a well-drafted trust is the only way to keep the court system out of your affairs.
GET EDUCATED TODAY, YOUR FAMILIES FINANCIAL FUTURE MAY DEPEND ON IT!
Attorney William K. Hayes is a noted speaker on subjects of Living Trusts, Wills, and Long Term Care planning. Attorney Hayes graduated from the UCLA School of Law where he was a member of the Moot Court Honors Program as well as senior editor for the school's prestigious Law Review; and his newspaper columns on estate planning topics continue to be syndicated throughout Southern California.
Mr. Hayes is also an active member of the America Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys which is highly recommended by Consumer Reports, Money Magazine, and Suze Orman as a top resource for locating estate planning attorneys.
Visit us at www.LosAngelesTrustLaw.com for more information and free estate planning reports.
"We didn't know anything about the living will and trust when we went to the Estate Planning Workshop, but everything he said made sense. He truly helped us understand how creating an Estate Plan would benefit us and our children"
"The workshop was easy to understand. You could tell [William Hayes] was a good listener and understood the concerns of the people attending the webinar."