Do your loved ones know what to do with your estate plan in case of a sudden death or emergency?... If not, then education and information are the keys for your family.
That’s why we are offering a one-of-a-kind workshop—designed for you, your family, and anyone involved with your estate plan, such as Successor Trustees, Executors, and Power of Attorney (POA) agents. We believe everyone should have a foundational understanding of how your estate plan works. Attendees will learn about the tools of your estate plan, the roles that various people will play, when they need to act, what they will need to do, and what information they will need.
We will cover tips on how you can prepare for the future; because simply making an estate plan is not enough, if the people in charge don’t know what to do. Our program will provide a curriculum of written materials and Live Q&A private chat sessions. Case studies will be used to apply the real-life concepts that you, your family, or other representatives may need to know.
Webinar Topics Include:
- What is a fiduciary and what do they have to know?
- The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them.
- The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated.
- Common mistakes and myths.
- Practical tips on being a trustee, executor or POA agent.
- Step-by step-checklist of what needs to be done for your estate plan.
- What you can do now that will make a difference for your fiduciaries in the future.
- What should be done if you require long term care?
*This is too important to put aside. We strongly encourage you to have everyone who is named/appointed in your estate plan attend this FREE "Training School" webinar!