Will your family know what to do when the time comes for your estate plan to be put into action?
Education and information are the keys for your family, Successor Trustees, Executors, and Power of Attorney (POA) agents to be ready to step in when they are needed.
Our one-of-a-kind workshop is designed for them, as well as, you and your family. We believe everyone should have a foundational understanding of how your estate plan works. Attendees will learn about the tools of your estate plan, the roles that various people will play, when they need to act, what they will need to do, and what information they will need.
We will also cover tips on what you can do now, to prepare for the future; because simply making an estate plan is not enough, if the people in charge don’t know what to do. Our program will provide a curriculum of written materials and Live Q&A private chat sessions. Case studies will be used to apply the real-life concepts that you, your family, or other representatives may need to know.
Webinar Topics Include:
• What your future fiduciaries need to know.
• The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them.
• The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated.
• Common mistakes and myths.
• Practical tips on being a trustee, executor or POA agent.
• Step by step checklist of what needs to be done.
• What you can do now that can make a difference later for your fiduciaries.
• What can and should be done if you require long term care.