Do your loved ones know what to do with your estate plan in case of a sudden death or emergency?
We are offering a one-of-a-kind workshop designed for you, your family, and anyone involved with your estate plan. We encourage all Successor Trustees, Executors, and Power of Attorney agents to attend this webinar! Attendees will learn about the various components of your estate plan, the roles that various people will play, and what information they will need to perform their duties.
Webinar Topics Include:
- What is a fiduciary and what do they have to know?
- The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them.
- The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated.
- Common mistakes and myths.
- Practical tips on being a trustee, executor or POA agent.
- Step-by step-checklist of what needs to be done for your estate plan.
- What you can do now that will make a difference for your fiduciaries in the future.
- What should be done if you require long-term care?
This topic is too important to put aside. We strongly encourage you to have everyone appointed in your estate plan attend this FREE "Training School" webinar!